Please note that the studio is now closed in alignment with the government advice around COVID-19.
Brooke is now running her classes online, following the timetable below, and these are hosted on Zoom.
Online Class Prices
- £25 for 6 classes (to be used within 6 weeks)
- £14 for 4 classes (to be used in 2 weeks)
- £5 per class (great to try something new)
Clients can mix and match or stick to the same class(es) each week
Online Class Timetable
- Mondays 10 am – 10.45 am
- Tuesdays 9.30 am – 10.30 am
- Thursdays 5.30 pm – 6.15 pm
- Fridays 9 am – 10 am
- Mondays 11.15 am – 12 pm
- Tuesdays 5.30 pm – 6.15 pm
- Wednesday 5.45 pm – 6.30 pm
- Thursdays 7.30 pm – 8.15 pm
- Wednesday 11.45 am – 12.30 pm
- Thursday 6.30 pm – 7.15 pm
- Tuesday 6.30 pm – 7.30 pm
- Wednesday 10.30 am – 11.30 am
HOW TO ACCESS ONLINE CLASSES
You do NOT need a Zoom account to access the classes, you will be sent a “meeting link” to your email address, simply click on it and you’re good to go!
However, If you’d like to set up an account please download Zoom (a FREE app) via zoom.us/download, and set up an account using your email address and password of your choice.
Let me know once you have done so, and which email you have used, and I’ll add you to my contacts.
Once you have the app downloaded and you’re signed in:
- Email me to confirm which class you’d like to book on to/day/date/time, at least 12 hours ahead of the class
- I will reply with a confirmation along with the “meeting invite” via email
- Get your device ready for the session – I would suggest a laptop/tablet or PC as the screen is bigger, however, a phone will do if not (one client even plugged into the TV!)
- I will then mute all participants to limit the background noise so all participants can hear me. You will then all be unmuted for a catch up with your classmates at the end if you wish.